Crustless Low-Carb Protein Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 ½ cup Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 can (15oz) Pure Pumpkin (not pie filling)*
- 4 scoops Snickerdoodle Whey Protein Powder*
- 2 tbsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Sweetener, optional
- Maple Syrup and Whipped Topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Spray a pie dish with nonstick spray
- Add all ingredients of a bowl and mix well
- Place an oven safe dish full of water on rack below where pie will go (this prevents cracking on the top of the pie)
- Pour mixture into dish and bake for ~45-50 minutes or until just set
- Mixture will seem soft at first. Place in refrigerator to set for 4-6 hours or preferably, overnight.
- Top with a drizzle of fresh maple syrup or whipped cream, if desired.
*Can sub with cinnamon protein powder, vanilla or even chocolate! Adjust pumpkin pie spice as needed based off of flavor used
Makes 6 Servings.
Low Carb Berry Cobbler Crumble Recipe
Number of Servings: 3
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced*
- 1 cup fresh blackberries*
- 1 cup fresh peaches, sliced*
- 1 tsb lemon zest
- ⅛ tsp xanthum gum*
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Sweetener, as desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Toss berries with xanthum gum, lemon zest and any sweetener, if using
- Put berries in a cast iron skillet or oven safe dish
- Bake for 15 minutes
- While berries are baking, mix together almond flour, protein powder and 1 tbsp. melted coconut oil until crumbly. You can also add in 1-2 tbs of dry sweetener, if desired
- After 15 minutes, remove berries from the oven and top with crumble mixture
- Bake 3-5 minutes or until golden
- Serve topped with whipped cream or greek yogurt
*You can use any combination of fruit you would like.
*Xanthum gum can be replaced with 1 tbs cornstarch
This not only makes a great dessert, but also breakfast or snack!
Makes 2-4 servings. Macros represent 1/3 of recipe