Chocolate Caramel And Coffee Protein Shake Recipe
- 2 scoops Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 8 ounces Coffee
- 8 ounces 2% Milk
- 2 tbsp Caramel Creamer
This shake recipe takes seconds to make and turns protein shakes into something a bit more satisfying. Simply place 8 ounces of brewed coffee and 8 ounces of milk into a shaker cup. Next add 2 tablespoons of caramel creamer. International Delight Caramel Macchiato flavor, for example, is a great choice. Finally add in 2 scoops of your favorite chocolatewhey protein powder.
Shake well, and drink!
Makes 1 protein shake.
Almond and Banana Breakfast Drink Recipe
- 1 frozen (or fresh) medium banana
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 100ml ice cold water (omit if using frozen banana)
- 1 ounce ground almonds
- 1 cup raw oats
- 1 scoop protein powder
Place all ingredients into a blender, and blend until smooth. Add extra water if you prefer a weaker mixture. Pour into a tall glass and drink. The perfect breakfast, or meal on the go. For this recipe I used MGN Pure Whey Protein Isolate. You can use any protein powder.
Makes one protein drink.
No-Bake Gluten-Free High Protein Energy Bites Recipe
Number of Servings: 20-28
- 1 Cup Certified Gluten Free Oats
- 3 Tbsp Ground Chia Seeds
- 3 Tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 3/4 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 2/3 Cup Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup or Raw Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- Optional: Can mix in 1/3 cup of dried cherries, or chopped pumpkin seeds, or mini chocolate chips
- In large bowl, combine Oats, Ground Chia, Hemp Seeds, Cacao Powder, Protein Powder, Cinnamon, and Sea Salt. Add in Almond Butter, Maple Syrup, Vanilla, and optional Mix-Ins, if using. Mix until just combined.
- Scoop 1 Tbsp of mixture and roll between hands into ball. Place on cookie sheet. Repeat until all the mixture is used. Depending on the size, this should make about 20-28.
- Place cookie sheet in refrigerator for about 30 minutes to set. Once chilled, store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
3 energy bites equals one serving.
Banana Walnut Protein Bars Recipe
- 1.5 Cups Instant Oatmeal
- 3 Medium Bananas, Mashed
- 5 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts, Ground
- 1 TBP Vanilla Extract
- 1 TBP Cinnamon
In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients (oats, protein, walnuts, cinnamon) and stir. In a separate bowl, mash bananas and add egg whites and vanilla and stir. Pour wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and combine until evenly mixed.
Scoop mixture into a 9×9 Pyrex dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
Optional topping: prior to baking, combine a calorie free sweetener such as Stevia, Splenda, Truvia, etc. with some cinnamon. Pour the cinnamon sweetener on top of the mixture, then bake. You may also top with melted dark chocolate after cooling. Makes 9 bars.
Makes 9 bars.