The first of our Gran Fondo packages has just fininshed and we’re happy to say that it was a success and our clients are already experiencing the benefits of the indoor program they’ve been participating in.
We’re very excited to announce that on June 10th we’re beginning our second phase of Whistler Gran Fondo training with some fantastic new additions to our indoor classes:
- Outdoor Cycling,
- Evening class,
- More Classes,
- Longer rides,
- Longer package (4 extra weeks to get you to the Fondo)
Although this series is aimed at getting you ready for Whistler Gran Fondo you don’t have to be doing the Fondo to enjoy the benefits of the training. Heck, you don’t even have to be a cyclist or own a bike for that matter. Come try one of our indoor programs to help inspire you to pedal or at least get you pedaling to perspire.
Kalev Fitness Solution wants to help you become part of this epic event. Maybe you’ve never ridden long distance before, maybe you’ve never ridden at all! No matter what your background we have the solution for you. All you need is your feet and a will to ride.
Gran Fondo Phase 2 Starts: June 10th 2013
Length: 12 weeks (24 classes)
- Mondays – ‘Evening Ride’ 5.30pm – 6.30am with Paul – Outdoor
- Tuesdays – ‘Afternoon Ride’ 12.00pm – 1.00pm with Sean – Indoor
- Fridays – ‘Morning Ride’ 7.00am – 8.00am with Paul – Indoor
- Saturdays – ‘Long Ride’ 8.00am – 10.00am with Paul – Outdoor
Build your own package:
- 1xper week (12 classes) = $150
- 2xper week (24 classes) = $225
- 3xper week (36 classes) = $300
- Saturday Long Ride (12 classes) = $225 (equal to 2 weekly classes)
- Whole Bundle, 4xper week (48 classes) = $500
Note: The 1,2 & 3 xper week do not include the Saturday long ride. Saturday long outdoor ride is a 2 hour class (equivalent to 2 regular classes) and is an add on/seperate purchase to the weekday roster. To purchase, click the pricing of desired package and you will be linked to the appropriate retail screen.
- Bring 1 friend who joins – get an 8 pack of classes (from regular class roster)
- Bring 2 friends who join – get an 8 pack of classes + 3x half hour PT sessions
Once you purchase, let us know right away (Email Schedule@kalevfitness.com or call (604) 568-6006 to book your times) which classes you’d like to be signed in for and we’ll reserve your seat for those classes.
If you can’t make a class for any given week let us know ahead of time, no less than 24 hours in advance, so we can reschedule your session and you don’t lose your sessions at the end of the week.