30 Day Bootcamp Challenge Rules!
Attention Kalev Fitness Bootcamp Challengers! Firstly, we want to say how happy we are that so many of you are challenging yourselves to upgrade to YOU, Version 2! This is an opportunity to take your fitness and motivation to the next level – to show yourself what you are capable of! And for that, you are already well on your way to success. We are offering some amazing prizes at the end of this event for some of you hard working and great clients! In order to make sure YOU are eligible to win, be sure to look over our Challenge Rules!
They are as follows:
- You must complete 21 group fitness classes in the 30 days.
- 16 of the classes completed must be a ‘boot camp’ (tabata,
mikewondo, fit like a fighter, or bondi body)
- ‘Check In’ on Facebook or Foursquare each time you
attend a class (please advise the front desk if you have an older model phone that does not access these location features)
- At the end of the challenge, write us a review on Google and let
us know your challenge experience!
If any of you are still interested in nutritional support, please don’t hesitate to let us know! Just contact:
- Virgil@Kalevfitness.com for supplementation from Nikken
- Samantha@Kalevfitness.com or Josh@Kalevfitness.com
- for supplementation from Body by Vi.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Front Desk ladies and they will be happy to help! Our instructors are the best personal trainers in Vancouver – here to support and help you reach your goals!